Error in African Ships

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: last update
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

The ships that I can obtain with Portugal/England, or with natives (native canoes, Wokou Junk and Privateer this last one is costing gold not influence, besides they are not affecting the card loyal warriors and the technology blue nile ties) being units that cost only influence would have to receive the improvements carronade, armor plating , percussion lock and for the imperial frigates men-o’-war.
As for example if they receive the mercenaries, natives or the elephants that I get from paras with the Indians(ethiopia) they receive upgrades when they age.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

100%** of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. pass with Portugal/England, or build a native post
  2. create a boat
    3.ageing

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

receive the corresponding improvements

Hello @BusiestCarp6234, Thank you for taking the time to report this to us.
If I understand correctly, the issue you report is that Native ships don’t get the standard European upgrades that you can find in the dock applied to them. Is this right?

if both natives and the ones I get when I age don’t receive any improvement of any kind, being units that cost influence would have to receive some improvement when I age. Thanks

Ok, So your issue is that Native/Euro Allied ships, while playing as an African Civ specifically, do not get upgrades when aging up. Thank you for taking the time to report this to us @BusiestCarp6234, we are now tracking the issue. :+1:

1 Like