Eurasia Map - discovery and speculation

Very interesting. Does someone have this app and can list all non released maps?

According to the youtube comments its not released yet :confused:

The August PUP brings 3 new Maps. One of them is Pomerania and one is Mediteran sea. Does anyone know what the other one is? Maybe we can compleate the map a bit more.
Edit: its Acropolis

Shouldn’t it be Iceland?

Still have Wales to add! One day

yeah, in german “iceland” is called “island”

Malta is hinted on the new Mediterranean loading screen. So many awesome maps. The devs are amazing.

In Brazil it’s called Islândia :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

now we finally have caucasus and muscovy :partying_face:

keep in mind: iceland, balearic islands, wales and ural mountains (maybe even caspian and northsea) are still waiting for us :wink:

7 Likes

I thought I was the only one to realize Malta in the loading screen lol

Makes sense that I wasn’t.

Wales as a standard map would be nice, can’t remember playing on a map with the British royal house for yonks

I need that complete map on HD for my wall!!

haha yes :smiley: there is a better map from @KarlosBR96 : Let's build a world map of AoE3 - #21 by KarlosBR96

But an offical map (when every map is released) in 4K would be ideal ^^

3 Likes

My ideal would be to be able to search and select your map from a world map like this:

4 Likes

Finally.:partying_face:
Could you please post screenshots of the maps in the loading screens? I’m on vacation for another week and can’t wait to see these 2😅

Muscovy:

Natives: Wasa, Oldenburg, Jagiellones, Phanariotes
Bandits: Heiduck, Cossack

Caucasus:

Natives: Oldenburg, Phanariotes [but i have also found Wettin]
Bandits: Heiduck, Cossacks

7 Likes

Improved version of the Caucasus map :wink:

Minor Civilizations for each of this maps:
Northern Caucasus - Sufi, Georgians, Rurik Royal House
Georgia - Georgians, Armenians, Ottoman Royal House
Southern Caucasus - Sufi, Armenians, Ottoman Royal House

Talking about Sufis, I really don’t get why they don’t appear in “European” maps.
They could show up in Eurasian Steppe, Anatolia and Mediterranean (Berbers too, in that last one)
And Tengris could show up in Muscovy.

2 Likes

Why is Wasa in Muscovy if they didn’t rule the country?..Oldenburg would be for the Romanovs and the Phanariots for Sofia Palaiologos (wife of Ivan III and grandmother of Ivan the Terrible)…The Jagiellones would be due to the conquest of Moscow in 1610 by the Poles…

What does Wettin have to do with the Caucasus?..

It’s the same… except that the north is Orthodox Christian and the south is Shia Arab…

Because each continent has its corresponding minor civs: America (minor Native Americans), Asia (religious holy sites), Africa (African kingdoms) and Europe (European royal houses)…