Exclamation mark in menu icon

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: Anniversary Update
  • PLATFORM: Microsoft Store

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

An exclamation mark appears in the menu when you start a game or randomly during the game. I don’t see why this would be intended behavior. In previous versions, the exclamation mark only appeared if there was a notification, like an invitation for a multiplayer game.

Tested in single player mode. The exclamation mark appeared directly after starting a Random Map game, went away after I clicked it and went to the Main Menu, and then appeared again after some time.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start a game

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

Schermafbeelding 2020-11-18 om 10.39.28

Yes, same happens to me as well. Just went on google to check if this is something normal in game, as I haven’t noticed it before. It shows up just when you start a game, then i go into lets say “Load game” and go back to my game and that notification disappears.

EDIT: Maybe it as notification of an invite, because I had a message saying i was invited in Lobby. So maybe it shows us that we have an invitation.

I think you are right, I also had an invitation for a lobby. It’s a little bit strange that you see an exclamation mark in a single player game, and nothing special shows up when you click it.

The next issue is that the invitation stays in the list of invitations when I click “decline”.