Extreme AI patrol units and not attacking

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: latest build
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store (both)
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

extreme AI patrol units and not attacking, unknown reasons. I put 100% below as so far, 5/5 games with the AI does this.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. 7 players vs 1 AI
  2. give AI 200% and unlimited resources
  3. AI attack at start like normal with a ton of army, then eventually stops and just patrol units in it’s own town

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
constantly searching for enemy and not stop, attaching replay on bottom.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

replay game file Upload files for free - MP Replay v101.101.59165.0 @2022.04.25 001626 (1).aoe2record - ufile.io

recorded vid of AI patrolling not attacking

HI @thieftdp8498 !

I cannot load your replay, maybe I need to download a mod?

1 Like

yes it requires a data mod. Mods Single - Age of Empires

the AI is just normal extreme AI be asked to build new buildings of the mod, but it is game’s base AI.

I have also tested in 1v1 or 7v1 and gave AI unlimited resources, sometimes they will attack but then ignore things and just start patrolling. this can also be tested with vanilla game as well.