Mayans,
Britons,

Team 10 -

Teutons,
Incas,
Aztecs,
Mayans,

Team 11 -

Teutons, Deus Vult! Holy Relics! Deus Vult!
Teutons, Deus Vult! Heal Allies! Deus Vult!
Teutons, Deus Vult! Za! Warudo! Deus Vult!
Teutons, Deus Vult! For The Holy Land!

DEUS VULT!!!!!!!!

Teutons OP Team game civ?

No, he just love them too much and he think his strat his actually viable 11

with enough work and knowledge everything is possible

2 Likes

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238

1 Like

Well someone who plays a civ alot gets alot of knowgledge about it so he might be able to perform out of the box strategies or be good at certain strategys when it comes to teutons

also nice response

dident see a good meme answer in a while #PressXtoDaut

Trust me, no amount of experience will make his healing fortress strat work 11

well it might it might not but rather then doubt it just let it happen its fine to critisize it but a person who belive it works can make it work

1 Like

Added Team 11

@WolfKhanGen i honestly think you know what you do and you can suceed with it

i dunno if @Nheltarion is serious or if his opinion just try to opress over views

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate the comment

As i teacher, the approach you choose is familiar to me. Telling children they are doing amazing and that one day, they certainly will succeed sounds great. Its reaffirming, its hearthwarming, and therefor its often used. But who is helped by the approach?
Everyone around the child has to bear its loathing selfpraise. But worse, the child itsself will grow up without any sense of the limitation of its skills. Even worse still, one day it will realize it was a lie - that it isn’t the fastest runner, its not even above average despite what his parents always told him.
The better approach is to talk about those limitations. Only if a person realizes their limitations they can actually take the necessairy steps to overcome them.
So Nheltarions approach certainly is destructive and will just result in rejection. But your approach isn’t any better. What WolfKhan needs if he wants to ever wants to play the game competitivly (and its perfectly fine to just play for fun, without any regards as to how viable the strats actually are!) is someone showing him his limitations, not a nice person telling him his strat is awesome and sending him down a road that will not lead to success.

I usually like to go for a quadruple Persian Douche

well i also aquired what is in his reach so if he can do it good for him if not well its like it

its atleast good to stick to a certain motive

I am serious, his strats make no sense from a competitive perspective. That’s not saying he has to play in a way he doesn’t enjot, simply that is not good in a competitive setting

1 Like

It’s one strategy - in high level competetive you use every advantage you can get- my strategy likely won’t be relied on fully, but it may see use in certain situations at all levels including competetive.

At my own level, and to a degree I have not yet seen the limit of the strategy but only my own limits that I must surpass, the strategy does great and there are many variations to how it may be used, so the ceiling is fairly high, at least higher than I can currently reach.

I can see that it has its uses, and that it has high utility when used correctly.

No, it won’t man. It is simply not efficient

Tell that to the Goths or the Franks. Both tend to be easily destroyed thanks to the efficiency.

1 vs 1 the main opponent is physical melee dmg and ranged opponents where it is at a disadvantage and requires much more careful use and will rely on siege and cavalry for the most part alongside the smaller version of the HF and while against melee the larger versions are preferred.

The main use is for team games to synergize well with ally armies such as
goths, vietnamese and burmese/portugues/byzantines/franks
/slavs/Teutons/britons/turks/spanish/celts/
mongols/Etc

There’s simply no way to arrive to your army composition in a normal competitive game. That’s it

1 Like