I really like Age of Empires IV and play way too much. I have a feature request for November 14 DLC, a suggestion for new hotkeys which would greatly simplify combat for non-pro players.
9 new hotkeys and 1 checkbox:
- Select all barracks units
- Select all barracks units on screen
- Select all range units
- Select all range units on screen
- Select all stable units
- Select all stable units on screen
- Select all siege units
- Select all siege units on screen
- Select all military units not in a control group
And a new toggable settings checkbox: Include Scout(s) in military units
Finally, while at it, a new attack move command making units ignore buildings when choosing target would also help simplify combat for us non-pro players.
Hope someone from RELIC reads this and like the idea, would be awesome if you implement them!