[Feature] Show tower range while placing it

There is a mod called “Age of Mandala - Foundation” or something similar, that does exactly what you want.

I don’t think that’s completely true. A tower rusher has generally much more experience with towers than a usual player and will thus place the towers pretty well. It seems to me that the Age of Mandala Mods mainly help the defender in estimating the effect of the opponent’s towers and in placing counter towers.

Since many other RTS games use this feature, it would surely not be game breaking. And do you really think that it has more impact on the gameplay than the grid mod? If you had to choose only one mod to use, would you honestly choose Age of Mandala? In my opinion it is a great mod and should be implemented in the game by the developers, but it is not nearly as mighty as some people seem to think.

But this topic has already been discussed extensively on this forum (Get this mod banned from ranked games? (buildings range indicator) - #16 by Dbuen), so I am not sure what another thread on this topic should achieve…

1 Like