Few matches in lobby even after patch

after updating to the latest edition , I started to see more matches in the lobby (which I understand to be a known issue)
but after a couple of days the issue seemed to reoccur and mostly I can see 3 - 4 matches only
I tried it in 2 different computers and its the same

thanks

It maybe be because the recent hotfix patches, they had to revert back some improvement changes because some machines were having instability issues (?). I can still see 20-30 unranked lobbies, EU region. More than before DEC 17 but still less than they should.
DEC 17: Game Update 34055
DEC 18: Hotfix 34205
DEC 20: Hotfix 34223

1 Like

I haven’t noticed the lobby count go down yet, it’s absolutely more populated than before the update.

In what platform do you play in @zeeApps? Don’t forget to check if crossplay is enabled, especially if you play via Xbox. I’ve seen some reports already where the lobby availability was low due to crossplay being disenabled.

1 Like

windows 10 , how to turn off cross crossplay ?

still the same :frowning:

Just downloaded today’s hotfix. The browser seems to be some more populated than it was for a few days ago. How’s it four you gals and guys?

2 Likes

yes it was fixed :+1:

1 Like

the issue returned today, again I meet players in the very few matches who also complains of the same problem

please fix it again :man_facepalming:

Can you check your settings to ensure that Enable Crossplay is turned on?