Fishing ships can't be sent fishing in the late game

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: November PUP
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Fishing ships can’t be sent fishing on fish in the late game, but weirdly can be sent to build fish traps and fish there

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

I have honestly no idea. I will give you a rec

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Fishing ships work normally

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

SP Replay v101.101.55665.0 @2021.11.04 171057.aoe2record (16.7 MB)

Hi @Szaladon !

Could you tell us in which minute this issue could be seen? I tried to reproduce the rec twice but I saw all the ships working until the end

Also, did this happen to you in previous occasions?

Thanks!

1 Like

No, that’s the only time it happened to me. Maybe it might be just my computer. I’ll check it for you again. Have to reinstall PUP.

I’ve checked again. It happens once when I reach roughly 12000 score with a huge group of ships in the middle and then again when I send one group to the left.

I don’t know if it’s due to me giving input in a weird manner or it’s a problem with the game itself.

Hi @Szaladon!

I checked the game in those moments, but I saw that the ships were working properly. I am not sure what could be wrong in your side.

Maybe can you tell me the minute of the record or a video with the exact moment and group of ships? I think I am missing the issue

Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve probably missclicked. Thanks for your time and patience @IkoKnight8151 . If it should occur again, I’ll mention it.

1 Like

Sorry to dissappoint you @IkoKnight8151 but it happened to me again here in this match at the 35 minute mark:

SP Replay v101.101.56005.0 @2021.11.18 123835.aoe2record (8.1 MB)

I remember clicking fast on the fish for them to gather and for some reason it bugs out.

Hi again!

This time I could see what you meant, thanks!

I could not reproduce it, but we have tracked the issue. Thanks!

1 Like