Foot archers - increase frame delay. Hear me out

they still see use as one of the most common openers, as a counter to meso civs, and in the late game against trash. we see them far more then most people project that we see them.

that’s because most games aren’t played against meso civs. the Militia line has its niches and is very good at those niches, just because you don’t like that has no bearing.

actually thanks for bringing this up - after the proposed nerf, Frank knights would become some of the worst knights in the game, with the exception of civs that lack bloodlines.

and yet Pikes, Camels, and other units would dominate them harder then they do before, so why bother going knights? especially when your knights lose to every bloodline knight civ in the game?

theres a difference between routine and seeing use. 2 of them use those units all the time. the other 5 they still see some use among, depending on the situation.

depends on what your fighting.

umm really? first of all LS is far more cost effective against eagle civs (only costs 20 gold, doesn’t take bonus damage, and deals 15 damage per hit before upgrades), whereas the knight costs 75 gold and only deals 10 damage before upgrades. the LS actually trains faster too.

vikings vs mayans - oh look. longswords.

vikings vs aztecs - oh look. longswords.
a couple other vikings vs meso matchups - that used archers + m@a + skirms but guess what i never saw in any of the meso matchups? knights from vikings.
from two years ago on vipers channel

whats he using against eagles? knights? nope. berserks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VEFV-48AyE a year ago - again using berserks, but gasp, no knights
redbull wololo 1, laan vs yo, game 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njNLN3BdT8M
longswords galore, and those knights didn’t do much and got phased out. hmm.

hc3, berserks over knights and longswords.

hc3, berserks again but no knights

hc3, early knights ineffective, swaps to longswords and berserks.

viper vs yo game 3 nac3, militia line vs meso
and that’s just from vikings vs meso, two times i saw knights used and both very ineffective.
now where is the evidence to show that vikings use knights as often as the militia line against eagles?

except you provide zero evidence to back it up and i literally just went through most s tier tourneys this year, and you know what they all do? disagree with your claim. so go ahead and provide the evidence that backs up your claim.

except you’re wrong here. i’ve actually proposed buffs to other water civs in the past to bring them up to the vikings and italians level, so once again you are spreading false information

see here where i propose buffing berbers, portuguese, and koreans all on water.
oh and here

but yeah, keep saying i say stuff i don’t.

2 Likes