Forgotten Empires, please bring Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds Definitive Edition for us!

Who from you guys has already played this awesome game, and desire to see it beautifully presented the way Age II: DE was?
They already have a complete reworked Age of Empires II engine. Just imagine this with Age II: DE graphics:

What do you people think? Any chances for this to happen? Disney loves the fans money, and I’m sure it would make tons of it :money_mouth_face:

7 Likes

They asked. Disney said no

4 Likes

Seriously? I never had listen to anything about that. I ask your pardon, but f*** Disney. I’m done with Star Wars on their hands.

1 Like

It took this for Disney star wars to be dead for you? Not the crappy sequel trilogy? Not letting ea control the games?

3 Likes

Hahaha no, absolutely not! I’m done precisely for the reasons you mentioned. This one is only one more frustration on a long road of sorrow and disappointment.
When I first watched The Force Awakens, I’ve embrace it, as we had a long time without any new movies, until I realized it was basically episode IV all over again. For God’s sake, what a lazy script.
But, when The Last Jedi came in… at that moment I was definitely done with them. I have no regrets for have spent my money on The Rise of Skywalker, at least. I watched it at home some days ago. WTF.
About EA, somewhat Jedi: Fallen Order broke the circle of disappointment since Battlefront for some people. I haven’t played the game yet, but it looks good. A single “single player” gem on a sea of EA Battlefronts, unfortunately.

Crappy sequel, yes, EA controlling the games, meh. They didn’t do that bad imo(other than money grabs)
Fallen Order and Battlefront 2 are some of the best star wars games ever

And before I get necro thread busted, @ExemptedScarf68 put a link to his thread, I didn’t go surfing through the forums

fallen order is good but very linear.
battlefront 2 is good NOW - but the launch was an absolute fiasco due to the lootbox bullcrap they tried to pull.
now they just need to tell us where our next star wars single player rpg is.

and no - the original battlefront 2 is better then the dice game - furthermore if were talking best star wars games ever Kotor and Kotor 2 take the absolute cake.

Fair but it is still a good game. Excited for the sequel.

Lol, yeah. But you gotta give credit where it’s due, they gave us so much free content postlaunch

Personal preference

I said “some of the best” not the best. If I was to pick my favorite star wars game, it would be either Republic Commando or the first Kotor

1 Like

only if the sequel is less linear and short.

they kind of had too - they needed goodwill.

1 Like

Do you have to turn everything into an argument?

Same as above question

There are rumors of a Kotor remake

no, just pointing out that fallen order was a test bed. EA didn’t think it would do well. they were literally surprised by how many sales a single player game got.

therefore they should absolutely fix the shortcomings of fallen order in the sequel

but its true - when you have literally drove it to the point that even politicians are getting involved in the bullcrap you are pulling - you need every ounce of goodwill you can get.

yes, and that’s great. but i meant a new game.

Fair enough. A lot of people think that it is supposedly a franchise due to the Jedi: Fallen order

lol

Probably won’t get one while EA is in charge

Star wars is going very well to do Str. I really hope to have a remake for SWBG.

1 Like

I hate Disney! SWGB DE in Steam will sell very well,

2 Likes