Fortified Wall Mod 2.0 DE

Or did it turn to the battery tower for everyone who could make the outpost?

Only malta and italy turned.
Perhaps you can make it turn for italy snd malta in 4th age.
Cool cool

Yea should be easy enough. i will have a look at today at some point, i mean, i managed to get corners of walls to turn into towers on my other mod. This should be easy

You are a f***** legend :smiley:
Historically ā€œaccurateā€ that architecture type of the outposts is specifically for mediteraneean countries (civs).
Wouldnā€™t make too much ā€œaccurateā€ sense" for swedes and americans to have that type of outpost
If and when you are ready with this addition,can you please reply here so that I can have a look and check for ā€œbugsā€
Thanks again :smiley:

I will make it separate to this one, but it should not cause problems. I will let you know when itā€™s done

all done please search for Mediterranean towers for Malta and Italy - Remade in the mods list, this will be compatible with all my mods :slight_smile:

Holy crap,that was fast :smiley: thank you very very much

i am going to update this mod shortly to i will be getting rid of city fortifications and changing the bastion for the African Civs so they get their stone walls there but will make sure they get the same benefits that city fortification provides, so they still get that 400% health increase but i can get rid of the western stone walls with Africa to

1 Like

Yeah. That would be ā€œhistorically accurateā€.
It was weird to upgrade the stone walls to palisades and then to eurowall.
Your involvement is much appreciated

all done let me know if you encounter any bugs please :slight_smile:

Hey
Erhiopia all good
Hausa all good with just one problem
In age3,Hausa has a HC card called City Walls. The effect of the said card is ā€œupgrade to level 3 wallā€ (bastion) and add some boost to african units fighting near walls
If I send that card,nothing happens to the walls (regardless of the level of upgrade they are at)
So,the gist of it is:
If I send City walls card the walls should be upgraded to bastion (and the button for the upgrade on wall should upgrade to level 4) which will be greyed out in age 3
Hope you understand the issue
Everything elseā€¦solid :slight_smile:

Ok so that home city card i just need to add my city wall upgrade to it is what your saying, so it will straight up upgrade to the stone walls where then only the fort wall upgrade should be on the wall correct will need to locate this card first then i can fix it

If i did read it correctly i have now fixed and updated the mod - The Home city card will activate the my city walls tech and the wooden fort walls tech so you still gain the health benefits if you decide to never upgrade to the wooden fort before using it - i have tested it and it seems to be fine let me know how it is for you :slight_smile:

Everyrhing good.
No bugs found.
Thanks for the rapid input
:smiley:

Actuallyā€¦
Inca has a bug.
Upgrading to ā€œbastionā€ from palisades (2 to 3) does not change de style to inca walls. It instead keeps the palisades style even after upgrade. When you have time,please fix it
Thanks

LE: upgrading to level 4 (final) keeps palisades style. Another bug

It is working for me which means you have abother mod interfering with it, i have just tested it on a fresh install and i also have my Mediterranean tower mod on and the order is fine, normal-wood fort-inca walls-fortwalls

Understood. Will double check
Odd,because I have only one mod besides these ones and that is a sound mod
Will recheck. Thanks

i have triple checked my code and there does not seem to be any errors other than a few post industrial errors which i have now fixed but ye im getting the right order - what is this sound mod called i can look into it not in work today :slight_smile:

Advanced sound mod
Bodies and rubble are permanent mod

Bodies and rubble are permanent - this one is causing the issue they are using the whole protoy file so its outdated needs to be converted to an additive mod this one will interfere with a few mods