Found a bug, hope to solve

The treaty and death match a particular balance change, which is not in writing. This balance change is effective in all modes. For example, the following

Exalted Siege Elephant improvement now also grants +2 range and line of sight

Exalted Flaming Arrow improvement now also grants +2 range and line of sight

Russian Imperial Strelets upgrade now also grants Strelets +2 range

Hi @Happyearth02, I believe these changes are in writing. They are in the changelog of the release of the game which you can find here: Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Release Day Gameplay Changelog – Age of Empires

1 Like

In fact, this kind of balance change will also exist not only under treaties and deathmatches, but also under the classics.

can you fix this ASAP? infinite sources on replay instead of numbers
if i remember i made a post asking for fixing but no answer still

maybe it show infinite because i have infinite sources mode on skirmish

1 Like

Hi @raulramirez91, sorry for missing your first report. We’re now tracking this issue :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My understanding is wrong
You’re great

please dev, stop creating the game using terms like small amount etc, and start telling us on the info numbers, for example

instead of saying it generates an small amount of food, you can tell us it generates .50 food per second.

This number info would be in my opinion the best update on the history of age of empires 3, information with numbers, instead of small, big, increase per unit near, without giving a number.

its extremely frustrating to find the numbers.

The treasures have a set text to them. But the ammount of resources is random between 30 - 50.

how do i find the number? wtihout creating a match with 0 vills gathering food and then take the treasure?
may i see an archive or something?

The chat tells you, when you pick it up.

and how do i activate that? because i dont see numbers

Dont quite remember wich of these it was, but i´d try my settings :smiley:

i have it like that, doesnt give numeric info, just the message that the treasure gives an small amount of foood
can you show me the chat log and show it to me?
even in English version is the same

weird, for me it shows the numbers °_°

do you have the iamge that proves it? all treasure give taht info, except those that gives trickles of sources

Yes.
Unbenannt
I just noticed im dumb. Its a small trickle… Yes no, didnt even know these exist, must have been introduced with the expansion maps.
Sure they could show it… guess they were lazy.
HUGE SORRY !

What map do you have this treasure ???

many african maps have those treasures, i dont know the names sorry. Pepper coast is one

1 Like