France´s special tec doesn´t function

This tec in the image seems to have no effect when researched in this land mark (don’t know how to call them in English :O).

Stable and archer range that are next to keeps produce units at 20% reduced cost.

This upgrade is meant to reduce the cost of units built from stable and archer range that are next to keeps by an extra 10% for 30% total.

I just checked there seems to be a few bugs - Without taking the upgrade the description says costs are reduced by 25%

But costs is only reduced by 20%:
Full price-
Reduced price-

After completing the research the influence description remains the same:

And the extra reduced costs is only another 5%

3 Likes

Yep it’s not working right now. I’ve tried in custom for each unit before upgrade and after upgrade. For start I was thinking it’s only french units : Knight / arbaletrier, but no, it’s not working at all. Still -20% instead of -30% costs.

Edit : I never saw 60 / 30 for arbeletrier after testing so maybe there’s an other thing to fix.

2 Likes

I test it again. This tec its not working at all if it’s upgraded in royal college(the landmark for upgrading to age 3, still don’t know how to call it), while upgraded in keep or the keep landmark of age 4 gives a 5% reduced cost. It does seem to be a bug.

2 Likes

It is fixed now, providing a true 5% bonus. When you did your post Keep got a description with 25% when it was the normal 20% buff without the tech

2 Likes