Frequent desync

Hello. I play since november and I had a few desync issues or other player crashing occasionnaly (less than a few in hundreds of games).

Since a week or two, it became very often. More than half of the game of yesterday and today.

The most common scenario is a message announcing a desync issue. All players are still connected and still able to chat.

I know I’m not the only one experiencing the issue has the other players in chat report the same issue.

Can you look into it? Thanks

I don’t know if this is relevant, but when the crash happens in the startup screen, and I’m stuck at 0 seconds of the countdown, nothing happens, and I’m forced to ALT-F4, restarting the game, I get the penalty as if I had quit the game!

It’s a double penalty :frowning:

Thank you for reporting @pm303pc—sorry you’re seeing an uptick in crashes! Did you notice if this happened directly after a patch?

Right after you experience a crash, best thing to do is to contact support with your DxDiag and warnings.log file. Hopefully it will help the team suss out what might be going on.

Much appreciated!

Yes before that, I experienced them very occasionally. Maybe once a week. Since patch, it’s every 2 games some days.

I will do what you ask.

1 Like