Full PUP Unit rooster. (What other Unique units would you like to see added?

It’s very pretty.

In fact it can be used as a visual guide to represent future concepts and the list of units, sometimes I can’t decide how many unique units are enough. By looking at the Mongolian unit tree I already have an idea ().

On the other hand, something that I realized is that in military or economic buildings, unique technologies usually put them in the 3rd line, and if there are no spaces they are filled with the ones that are missing, at least that’s the case with the mosque of the Delhi Sultanate:

That being the case, the Chinese archery gallery is unique, because it has 5 unique units, and the 5th space does not allow you to improve the grenadier (the space is already occupied by the Flag key), although it is not necessary since a unit of imperial, therefore it has no improvement. Although in theory, the solution they found was to put the technologies in another window, as happens with the Dock or the Siege Machine Workshop.

Question:
You just said that sea battles are likely to present a remork, is that true? Because an idea that was interesting to me was when I played the Tamerlan campaign, “the origin” (A prequel of the Aoe2DE Tamerlan campaign), a unit that they put in one of the last levels was a “pirate boarding ship”, which could literally turn enemy ships into yours. I mean, they made them “Wololo”. And there was already a topic where they suggested it:

Interestingly that concept was also originally among the ideas discarded from Age2 in the Beta, and which were cut at the end of the game.

• There was a fifth ship line, called Boarding Ships, they functioned as boats that would come up and convert ships, similar to the Monk, it had no range, but an extremely high success rate. The system as expected, still functions.
2 Likes