- Build: 101.101.39515.0.5328560
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10
The AI ignores the walls or something when they are too close to castles or other similar buildings, making the walls super OP in some campaigns. Not sure if it always works like this, but they should focus the walls first. It feels like the walls are this invisible obstacle they aren’t aware of. This scripting issue/bug makes walls game-breakingly OP when it comes to playing with any sort of challenge.
Here’s how to reproduce the issue (tested on the hard difficulty):
- Play some of the campaigns.
- Build walls close to a castle, tower etc.
- Watch as the enemies clump up and die, trying to get to the buildings attacking them.