Game Code Giveaway

Hi guys, I would like to give someone in the community a copy of Age of Empires: Definitive Edition this month. In order to be eligible for the game code please post a reply to this topic with a screenshot or photo of your favorite memory from playing the original Age of Empires or the Rise of Rome Expansion. The most interesting entry as determined by myself will receive the game code.

If you have any questions about the contest please send me a private message here on the forums, Xbox Live or Steam (same username). This topic is for entries only.

The contest ends at 10PM EST on Thursday, January 31st. The winner will be contacted on the forums with instructions on how to redeem their game code. If the winner does not respond to my private message within 48 hours, I will select a new winner and continue contacting eligible winners until a total of 3 potential winners have been contacted. Good luck and thanks for participating!

Update Jan 18th: I’m giving away at least 3 copies of AoE:DE thanks to the Age of Empires community team.

3 Likes

haha! To bad i don’t have those oldies anymore

I guess this is all:

2 Likes

by Kelloggs oO that is an attractive bonus ^^

1 Like

Or give it to someone that loves the graphics.

I still have the layout guide from the original box, still has that a faint ‘new’ comic book smell too.

I remember taking this thing (lamenated guide) to high school classes and just memorizing it, sketching out things from it in my notebooks. No other game captivated me as much in my Junior and Senior years in HS as this game did. Played a ton when I went to college as well on the Zone. I remember in the dorm I finally had high-speed (simply played friends after school over modem, talk about lag). So I spent about every minute of free time I had on this game in the dorms.

3 Likes

The graphics are sexy I agree

Update: I’m giving away at least 3 codes for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition thanks to the Age of Empires community team! :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice, was mine ‘valid’ in your opinion?

Yes, it’s fine. Tell your friends about the contest.

■■■■, a million dollar material right here. They produced these in few batch only.

1 Like

haha idk, hopefully, though i cant find any info on it anywhere XD

I got into AOE RoR from my dad and my uncles playing the game together. We stopped playing a few years ago though and with the definitive edition coming out, we wanted to try and play again. We would play christmas night or new years, or labor day, whenever we had a big family gathering. We would play long into the night with as many players as we could and it was so much fun. This is a shot from us playing on new years.

Another copy of the game would be awesome to get another of my cousins in with us! The game itself has many flaws and I wish that the developers had given more support to the game. It makes me so disappointed to see them give up and go silent on us like this, but I will still try to enjoy the game as best I can with my family. #teamchosen

5 Likes

Dude and his family above me should win! Whole family plays! brings a tear to my eye lol

1 Like

WOW! I think AOE flows in this guys blood. He is a candidate.

This is my (little) collection! And i also have some Guides and the Steam Games copies :smile:

Remember playing (and getting in love with) Age of Empires, in LAN Parties with friends! Really fun times!

Cheers!

3 Likes

You need AOE Online for lols too!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest. I have sent private messages to the winners!