Game crash with Enhanced Graphics (UHD) on

I have 32 GB of RAM and it’s still crashing… This is not a RAM issue. I had a memory profiler program active and it never went above 17GB of RAM in usage, and it still crashed just because for some reason you must have a page file allocated even if you don’t need it. It has TO BE THERE and I don’t want to use my SSD for that… which is why I went for 32GB of RAM instead. But MS just doesn’t know how to code properly for edge cases and setups with no need of virtual memory. Left negative reviews on both game and DLC since this is unacceptable on a high end PC. Thumbs down from me.

I never claimed that this was the source of all crashes, just that it worked for me and pointed people towards the event viewer for checking if virtual memory issues were indeed causing their crashes.

As for running without a pagefile, that’s your choice but if you know that the game needs it, and you decide to run without one what did you expect.

If a pagefile is really that big an issue for you, I’d just get a refund.

Still crashing for me, i have 16gb ddr4 3200mhz, and a pagefile of 7gb, so maybe thats not the problem.

I still suffer from the crash on load. also 16gb of DDR4 RAM. I have a 10gb page file but it’s on my C drive while I have the game elsewhere, haven’t tried yet using a page file on the same hard drive as some here suggests.

Changing the paging file did not fix this, the game still crashes on benchmark test and it crashes randomly even on small games.

Still waiting for the game to be playable and for updates from the developers on this…

Have you updated your video drivers?

I’ve got the same problem. Also after the last update. I didn’t try changing the page file. Seems kinda weird that that is needed. I’ve got 24GB of ram which should be more than enough. It crashes trying to access a null pointer. (for your devs)