Game crashed out of nowhere (lobby AI Game)

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 47820
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Game crashed out of nowhere. Sometimes very early in game, others like 10 mins in game.
This time the exception is Exception type 0xc0000005 occurred at 00007ff6bb4cfad3

The crashed game can also not be observed. (AdvertisementStartObservingEvent 0x0000000c)

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Just play any lobby game you will notice now and then

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

2021.06.02-19.06.44.txt (10.1 KB)

MP Replay v101.101.47820.0 @2021.06.02 191306 (3).aoe2record (1.9 MB)

Today I experienced something more amazing. I was doing nothing in game but watching stream. I left game in browse lobby page. Then suddenly game crashed. According to log, its same Exception type 0xc0000005, but it occured at 00007ff7c5bc2aed. I also see a lot of rlink-error in my logs all the time, not sure what does that mean.

2021.06.04-13.05.36.txt (52.9 KB)

Hi @WipeIt7314,

Do you still experience your issues with all mods disabled ?

Btw could you update your graphic drivers to last stable version ?

Hi,

Do you still experience your issues with all mods disabled ?

I don’t think mods are related. And I don’t think removing mods etc should be my job as I am not a tester of Microsoft nor have access to game code. I seriously dislike the idea of putting all weights on mods.

Btw could you update your graphic drivers to last stable version ?

I can do this. And I will see if this kind of exception happens less.