Game crashes during 1v1 quick matches

My game has crashed three times today in 1v1 quick matches. The crashes were not related to me placing a landmark or other building. In the last game I was dragging a selection rectangle when the crash occurred. I am not sure what I was doing during the other crashes. Last crashes were very early at around 3:50 and 4:30. Another crash was late at 16:57. Crashes occurred with me playing China and Rus.

This happened on build 5.0.10257.0

Here is my DxDiag and two log files that I assume are crash reports.

This issue actually started shortly after I installed the Ranked Season Closed Preview but since that is under NDA and I am not sure whether they are related I won’t give additional information but if anyone is actually tracking this issue I could let you know more in a private message.

Let me know if you need more informatino.

DataCRC000.txt (116.7 KB)
DataCRC001.txt (105.2 KB)
DxDiag.txt (111.5 KB)

1 Like

I uninstalled Ranked Closed Preview and reinstalled the base game. Just had another crash after reinstalling 32:16 into the game. China vs Delhi on Mongolian Heights. The screen freezes for a few seconds and then the game crashes. Still on the same build. Not landmark related.

Thank you for the report. Sorry you’re seeing this. Please contact support with your DxDiag and log files.