Game Version: 101.101.33315.0
- Build 4426672
- Platform Steam
- Game Crashes after I capture the second town closest to you
- Even if I reload the map it still crashes, tried restarting, checking driver for update and verifying game cache
- Get first 1 town by ship transporting monk with relic and running towards church while troops have used ladder siege to get over and distract
- Collect all of the camps excluding the one with the hero
- Use a fire ship to get rid of the sea wall and bait the ship there into the tower
- Use Ram and troops that have jumped over to distract while you use a transport ship to run the monk with the relic into the castle
- Wait up to 20ish seconds
Can’t attach a screen shot but will provide video evidence if the reproduction steps aren’t clear
Even after months and all these patches this bug is still there
Apparently it’s something with the siege tower in this scenario, but I can’t confirm, because the game save doesn’t even load anymore
- Build: 34223
- Platform (Steam or Microsoft Store) - Steam
The game crashes to the desktop without an error or any other logged description of what’s happening shortly after taking the first city in the second scenario of the Sforza campaign. It would be really nice if I could actually finish the blasted thing…fix your game.
- Take Pesaro (the purple city)
- Wait…produce a few units or try to load infantry into the siege tower.
No screenshot available because well, you know, it crashes.
Did you try to ignore the siege tower? I think this can be a workaround to complete this mission without crashes
I’ll try that and get back to you.
A video would be MOST helpful! I’ve created a task for our QA team to investigate, and could use any details anyone (or everyone) is willing to provide!
Thanks for the report!
Did the level again and it crashed even earlier than it did before! As before I could move the siege tower without it crashing. Have video evidence this time round.
Thanks for the reply!