- GAME BUILD #: 51737
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
After installing the game, opening the tech tree for the first time and selecting the Lithuanian civ, the game crashes into desktop with no error messages.
It occurs only once after the game is installed and opened for the first time. If you reopen the game and try again, the issue does not occur anymore.
Also it occurs ONLY with the Lithuanian civ for some reason.
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Install the game via Steam.
- Open the game and select Multiplayer → Ranked.
- Click the “Technology Tree” button.
- Select the Lithuanian civilization in the civs dropdown menu.
The game should open the Lithuanian tech tree with no crashes on the first go.
EDIT: attaching the most recent log file found in C:\Users\MYUSER\Games\Age of Empires 2 DE\logs