Game crashes when Projectile Decay Graphic has Duration higher than 45

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.51737.0 7126076
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

When a projectile’s decay animation’s duration is greater than 45, the game crashes after the game’s first shot arrow’s decay duration hits 0. I tested this with a duration of 300 seconds.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

1. Mod a projectile’s decay graphic to be longer than 45 seconds (300 in my case).
  2. Make an archer miss its target so the arrow lands on the ground somewhere.
  3. Wait 5 minutes (or whatever you set the duration to) and see the game crash.
    ^ I think it is important that you let the game run normally and don’t speed it up with Cheat Engine or whatever to not have to wait so long. I just wanted to record the crash happening, but for some reason the game didn’t crash after 5 minutes of game time (I used Cheat Engine to speed it up).

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Game doesn’t crash.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

What do you expect? The game crashes.

Hey @Stitch3s712
Thanks for the ticket, we are now tracking the issue, have a nice day.

1 Like

Hello, can you give me an update as to if the issue is still being tracked? It’s still happening, I tested it a few days ago.

Yes, it is still being tracked

1 Like

Thanks you!
In case you need a bit more info, although I’m sure the developers know this much by now, it’s definitely related to Terrain Tables and how they spawn the projectile decay graphics on the ground, and not the decay graphics themselves.

1 Like