Game crashes with no aparent reason

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 73855
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The game will randonly crash during a multiplayer, singleplayer matches or spectating. Sometimes when i try to cycle too fast for units or buildings, or clicking up for another age, or when i am just paning around the map. Acording to my testing, sprite replacements might cause this problem, even though they are all the AoE II DE event mods. Right now, I am using only the official small trees mod, and testing to see if it will cause a crash.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• ~50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Join a random match with any of the unit replacement sprites recieved by events in the last
  2. Play the game normally
    3.It might eventually crash the game, ou you might be able to play a full game without crashing

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I was suposed to play the game without it crashing during a match

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
I do not have a screen capture or recording. More info below

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Thanks for the files, I shared this information with the team. The only thing you can do right now is disabling mods and see if it solves the issue, for some players do, for some don’t.

So far playing with small trees seems to work. I will try to enable one by one and see if the crash happens again. If so, i will update the thread and the google docs folder.