Game crashing every time i play

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

PLATFORM: Steam
OS Windows 10 19042.572

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

Game crashes after around 15 mins of game time.

I have uploaded my error logs.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
    Game crashes every time i play it. I only get around 15 mins before it crashes.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play the game for around 10-15 mins max.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Be able to play longer.

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
It crashes to desktop with no error on screen.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

Crash files here - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DQNsY-c2V1B2FazxQFa9ohT_6_t20y1x?usp=sharing

1 Like

I have also had the below crash before which could be related to the crashes I’ve uploaded crash files for. My graphics drivers are fully up to date and I have done all windows updates.

My specs are:
CPU: Intel i7 6700k
GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070
RAM: 16GB DDR4

d3d error
Please help.

Thanks in advance

I’ve managed to stop my game crashing!
I capped the fps on AOE 3 DE to 60fps in Nvidia control panel and disabled " g-sync " on my monitor.

Not sure why that’s causing the game to crash but I managed to play for over 90 minutes once I disabled g sync/capped the fps to 60

1 Like

I don’t have G-Sync on my monitor, do you think disabling V-Sync would also work?

Yes - try disabling V-Sync and capping the FPS to 60 for AOE 3 DE on Nvidia control panel.

1 Like