Game Freezes/Dropped Connection at Random Intervals During multiplayer Play

I’m pretty sure this is the same problem that happened in the previous patch. HOW IS THIS NOT FIXED YET DEVS?

Do problems like this happen in other multiplayer games? Does a large population of the community suffer from server issues like this? This does not happen in servers that are green for me, only yellow to red servers, and it is random. Like how in anyone’s right mind can this be OKAY? I can’t enjoy this freaking game because of terrible issues like this. Half the servers become a gamble of russian roulette where I don’t even know if I will be able to play the game or not. I literally just had the game lose connection and THAT’S WHY I AM HERE. I am so frustrated with this game and the developers for not making this a priority fix. Great job! the only thing you’ve updated since the last patch is to tell us the reason why our games are freezing is because of “lost connection to the server” But the issue is still here and it happens way too frequently for people to enjoy this game. Fix your effing game for effs sake.

If you’re in the process of fixing it then TELL US ABOUT IT acknowledge the ■■■■ problem and let us know you’re trying to figure out what is causing it. I saw no mention in the patch notes of any mention of this freezing bug. So how the ■■■■ do we even know that you guys are acknowledging that this is an issue?

5 Likes