Game freezes PC after a few minutes of playing

I have a 5700 TX gaming X

i7 6700k

But after playing a few minutes pc freezes, no abnormal temps, normal synced at 60 fps smooth and yet, at random moments, pc freezes.
Checked RAM, checked driver updates, did a reinstall on other drive as well. The game runs perfect, until my pc freezes.

When I look on the net I always find the same things. Anyone having the same issue?
Playing this with windows store (gamepass)

Hey @RetroGrifter!

Thank you for this report. Would you mind contacting support here with your DxDiag and Crash Logs?

It’ll be tremendously helpful for troubleshooting what is causing this problem for you.

If anyone else experieneces this issue, please feel free to post here, but also do contact our support team at the link above. Thanks!

I deleted the game for a third time. If i ever redo it, ill do what you asked.
Now I will go off cry some more :stuck_out_tongue:

I have the same problem only happens in aoe4 no other games my pc freezes cant use alt f4 or alt ctrl delete just to turn off manually my pc works the last second i has voice of game still stay and repeating i did test everything already windows reinstall drivers game new ram new ssd but nothing to help even i tried to reduce fps sync off my pc very strong all games work fine execpt aoe4 only i can play on my laptop there is not freezing