These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: Cannot view because dialog is covering it
- GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 (Xbox)
*DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below).
My save games often fail to load. Whether selecting ‘Continue’ or ‘Load Game’ from the main menu, AOE takes a very long time to respond.
Often when trying to do this the game will freeze entirely.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
*List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves…
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open AOE app on Xbox, having at least one saved campaign file
- Try loading save file using ‘Continue’ or ‘Load Game’ options
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Save file loads successfully
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Imagine a frozen image of the main menu, it would serve no purpose for me to go back and try triggering the bug again
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
- I can’t even give this because the bug occurs so often when trying to select Load Game