Game Freezing/Lagging/Chugging in Multiplayer (ranked/unranked)

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: 101.101.39515.0 5328560
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • **Gamertag: MCSB

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

:question: Describe the problem in detail (below). Please limit to one issue per thread.

Recently all my multiplayer games are freezing, slowing down and then rapidly speeding up, chugging along, whatever you want to call it. It’s noticeable for most of the game. When it’s very bad I will try to pause the game because my games just locked up. Sometimes the game will freeze for 5-10 seconds, and then rapidly speed up to catch up. My in game clock is blue. I’ve seen some circumstances where it will flip to yellow for a micro second and go back to blue.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the steps to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s how to reproduce the issue:

1. Play a multiplayer game - ranked OR unranked (played 4 games today, and it was very noticeable in every game.
  2. The server doesn’t seem to matter, in unranked I try to play on US east/west

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE of the game where you encountered the issue.

Replay attached - it doesn’t look like the issue is visible, maybe there’s something that helps though.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a SCREENSHOT, VIDEO, DXDIAG .TXT FILE, or CRASH/GAME LOGS (if relevant).
Also someone else having a similar issue in a recent reddit post:

2 Likes

Any ETA for a fix for this? Has anyone else found a way to get around the issue? Its happening to a lot of people I play with too…