These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD#:6958215 ######
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
- The game in progress first stuck for 1~3 sec
- Then all the units, animals, animation stop moving; chat won’t work, hitting Enter can give you the chatbox but your messages won’t be sent (at least from my side, I don’t see the message gets printed on the screen); but I can scroll the screen and open menu.
- I have no choice but quit the current game, then I enter the multiplayer lobby browser again, now the list has no games at all but “No games matching those parameters found” while I have all parameter set as “Any”
- Have to exit the game and reopen.
- I made sure that the network connection was good.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play online multiplayer unranked game, usually 3v3 or 4v4, black forest.
- Enter the game and play as usual and just wait and see.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
If the bug not present, the game will continue as usual.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.