Game slows down everything

It don’t matter how much RAM you have or how much the game uses, this problem can still occur.

Of course it matters. I’ve upgraded to 32GB RAM and got no issues since.

I mean, sure, better optimization would be great, but we don’t know whether that will ever happen.

From the players’ perspective, getting more RAM is the solution to running out of RAM.

They are not running out of ram that is why it’s called a RAM Leak. I have 16gb and after playing for an hour and a half the performance drops (as described) but only 12 Gbs of RAM is being used by my pc and the game only uses about 6gb.

To suggest that we buy more ram is silly. Next time the game runs for more than 2 hours open task manager and take a screenshot of your RAM usage please. Even if you are correct it is absurd for us to have to spend money on RAM when we meet the min or recommended specs. If you need 32gb of RAM to run this game then we need to stop playing it or refund it.

Yeah needing 32gb of RAM is insane. And we honestly can’t afford that here in South Africa. I mean the game here cost 120 rand(8 dollers) then to go spend 1800 on another 16gb plus you have to buy 2 because we only have 2 slots so it 3600 rand ( about 240 dollers) that’s crazy it’s literally 30 times the price of the game.

There seems to be some big confusion here. Either you are running out of RAM (due to a leak/other programs/whatever), or you are not running out of RAM. To my knowledge, a leak would simply mean that the game uses more and more RAM over time, nothing else.

If your computer freezes during game while having 4GB RAM free, I would say that means you got a different issue entirely. Check other things like cpu usage, disk usage, maybe internet connection. Unfortunately, the game can mostly only utilize one CPU core, which can be an issue.

1 Like

mate thats not it at all, even aussie_D has to restart his game