Gamescom Opening night live

As you know Geoff Keighley (E3 Coliseum and game awards) will present the new Opening show for Gamescom. Today on Twitter he announced the Which developers are going to show their world premier content and announcements.

Xbox game studios Will be there and with some surprises: my bet Is on AOE3de and AOE4. Xbox Will talk more about this serie on the next xbox InsidE.

4 Likes

Without Age of Empires II Definitive Edition released, I think it’s nearly-impossible we’ll see something about AoE III Definitive Edition yet. In fact, the first time we have seen AoE II Definitive in motion has been this same year (E3)… it would have been an insane amount of work for The Forgotten to work so hardly in both games simultaneously to this point.

But my bet is on Age of Empires IV. Relic have a lot of experience and have been working on it for at least 2 years (probably more). I don’t know if we will see some gameplay, but at least the confirmation of the game setting (modern-contemporary times, I suppose) and a definitive trailer would be the least to expect.

1 Like

It’s possible that other studios such as Tantalus and Wicked Witch are working on AoE3 currently. We also know that AoE3de has been in development for over a year now. They also confirmed that later this year they will “start taking the wraps off both Age 3 and Age 4”.

2 Likes

They also confirmed that later this year they will “start taking the wraps off both Age 3 and Age 4"

Really? Seems that I have missed something… do you have some link to source? I only noticed about AoE IV.

1 Like
2 Likes

Jesus, how did I miss that… thank you!!

1 Like

PLEASE BE ALL 3 OF THOSE!