These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 51737
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In the second mission of the Jeanne d’Arc campaign, the gates of Orléans take damage when opened and closed by units walking through them after you convert them. At some point they catch fire and then get destroyed. This happened to all the gates of the city. If I rebuilt them with my own, no such issue occurred - so it must be something with converted gates.
To note, I have never encountered this issue before the last update, since I’ve played this campaign so many times (even back in the day when the gates didn’t convert and you couldn’t lock them 11).
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open the second mission of the Jeanne d’Arc campaign, The Maid of Orleans
- Get to Orléans and convert the city by getting units nearby
- Walk through any gate, making sure the gate opens and closes.
- Damage should now have occurred for no reason.
- Repeatedly walking underneath the gate should destroy it.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Well, it shouldn’t self-destruct of course
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
(pardon for the crappy quality)
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
SP Replay v101.101.51737.0 @2021.08.12 151400.aoe2record (3.2 MB)