Give Houses More Pop Space

It’s still great.

Houses ARE introduced with the only purpose to cause this kind of problems. Players who are capable to handle this kind of disturbtion while playing shall have an advantage over others who can’t shift their attention as fast.
It’s just game design.

And if players don’t like it, aren’t capable to do this still can just pick Huns. It’s completely fine.

But please don’t change a such fundamental game mechanic in such a way. It has way too many implications to be changed like this. It’s just not possible.
And also not needed, as Huns exist for all the players who hate that mechanic.

5 Likes

I think tbh if your not top 1-2% of players you probs shouldn’t be making serious balance suggestions. It takes a lot of playing and experience to figure out how strong/weak every mechanic/unit is in this game. Some of the things I’ve read on this forum from newer players have just taken the biscuit. Even top 5% of TG players opinion isn’t on point I’ve seen loads of people lose to eagles a bunch and complain they op when fighting with arch Vs them. I don’t make many balance suggestions myself because i don’t feel like I’m good enough for my opinion to have much validity

2 Likes

Brilliant

Game’s getting faster as is, I don’t think this is proper.

Instead, we should reduce the amount of pop in houses to 4, leave the incas at 10, that’ll buff the incas and slow down early builds all at once. win/win.

1 Like