Glitch: Cliff's textures

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 13.5088
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Since the release of the game I have noticed this and always forget to report it. :sweat_smile:

On some occasions, terrain textures overlap cliffs, this is visual only, obviously units cannot walk on it. I took mission 1. BREAKOUT of act 1 of “Blood, Ice and Steel” as a reference for the screenshots. I also noticed that in more scenarios, the zones are always the same. The same thing happened in the .xs maps, but less frequently and obviously being randomly generated, it is more difficult to find them. This glitch appeared in DE, Legacy lacks this.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 25% of the time / matches I play (In .xs maps)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (In scenario maps; the zones do not vary, they are always the same.)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play mission 1. BREAKOUT of act 1 of “Blood, Ice and Steel”.
  2. Closely focus the camera on the areas indicated on the map by the screenshot.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

1 Like