Glitchy trees with AMD graphics card

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: The latest, 14.3853
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Just installed the game, and all of the trees look all polygonal and glitchy. You can see in the attached screenshot.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
    I’ve loaded up several skirmish games and the effect always is present. Its even present on the home city screen on the main menu, if there are trees in the home city.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
No clue how to reproduce the issue. I haven’t found any way around it, I’ve messed with all the settings in the graphics options, I had the latest AMD drivers, and on the official discord someone suggested installing older drivers because that’s fixed problems with AMD drivers before, and that didn’t work. Nothing else seems to look off, and the game seems to be working pretty well over all - except for the weird trees.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The trees shouldn’t have leaves made of aluminum, goddamnit!

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

All trees look like this as far as I can tell. Its almost like they don’t have a texture or something. This map was “The Hungarian Plain”, btw.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

They look cool though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like