Global queue display was crushed buildings' unit queue was disappeared

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• 101.101.62085.0 8752729: ######
  • steam: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • windows 10: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: Global queue display was crashed*

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: rarely- 2-3 times in a year

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Global queue display is gone
  2. and buildings’ unit creating display mode was crushed at same time
    3.I didn’t know how much units were create from buildings. I watched the record game and there was no any issue

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: sorry I can’t take the pics in game.*

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hi @JoiningTulip214 !

Not sure what you mean, can you attach videos and pictures with your issue?

Can you also disable your mods and verify your game? (Aoe, properties, local files)

Thanks!

Hi there Here is the pics, I meant those areas I noticed with red colored. Suddenly, Nothing seen there while playing the game My units colud create but I coldn’t see the units’ queue so I can’t stop or control game units’ creating…

Hey @JoiningTulip214

thank you for the screenshots. unfortunately they don’t display the problem in action.

Could you ensure you have verified your game files and disabled any mods?
you can verify them by right clicking aoe2 in steam library, properties, local files, verify integrity of game files.
If the issue still occurs after these steps, please show pictures or video of the issue in action.

thanks!

so? I will play without mods? This is rarely bug (I got 2-3 times in a year) but I don’t want without mods for only rarely this bug. Mods are affectted very useful and positively on game playing so This is not a ‘‘briliiant’’ solution for it. I don’t know If the mods are problem yet but If the mods are the problem, I don’t want playing without mods for this rarely bug because I don’t know when It’II appears in game. So, I don’t want killing my game comfort for it.