Build: 101.101.36906.0 4941835
Operating System: Windows 10
The graphics did not display correctly once I launched into a 1v1 nomad ranked game. Almost everything was black (screenshot attached), I had to resign. This did not happen in the main menu and has never happened before. Afterwards I tried a single player vs the AI to check, and it was back to normal.
I have no idea how to reproduce the issue, as I cannot either. I have a hp pavilion laptop with an i5 with integrated graphics. So I barely meet the requirements, but thankfully performance has improved over the months. Don’t know if that is the reason?
(ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)
(BONUS: ATTACH A VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM HAPPENING)
(ATTACH YOUR DXDIAG IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING A TECHNICAL ISSUE)
(ATTACH ANY CRASH/GAME LOGS [IF RELEVANT])
Hey, I just experienced the same when starting a 4v4 Arena ranked game. I can make the following notes about the experience:
- I’m also on Steam and Windows 10 using desktop with NVidia GPU and with the latest game patch.
- Apart from the graphics everything seems to work normally and the game still runs smoothly. But you can’t see which part of the map is explored.
- Other players in the same game did not experience this bug. (I asked them)
- Going to achievements and then back to the map doesn’t solve it.
- I didn’t install any updates (Windows, Nvidia, whatever) between the previous game and this one as far as I know.
- It also happens on standard game vs AI.
- Disabling mods doesn’t solve it.
- Restarting the game does solve it.
Here some screenshots:
Yes, I forgot to mention I restarted the game before playing the AI, which solved it.
Also for me my opponent had normal graphics, he had no issues.
I just had the same bug. Im play on Steam, Win 10 and with a NVIDIA GPU.
My experience sound exact the same as the other users.
I tried to play the game hoping it would disappear but had to resign. Sorry team
I’m glad other people are having the same issue and its not just my pc.
I’ve played lots and this never has happened before.
since my post it hasn’t happened again, so hopefully its a rare bug.