Great job Devs

If they turtle that means that you can take advantatge of natural resources (hunts, mines, sea) and that should give you an huge advantatge.

I honestly feel that Italy is too slow and mediocre in the Rush, but I may be wrong. :face_exhaling:

1 Like

Nicius posted this in a discord for a ff for Italy:

Ive tried to make a ff with italy… Thats how i do it currently, unsure If it is good or not

Italian FF works for both 1v1 and teamgames.
With this strategy you aim for a klick Up to Fortress around 5:30-5:45, with a Mass of round about 20 Veteran musketeers and 2 falcs around 8 minutes.

Card order: Capitalism, advanced politicians, 2 falcs, 9 musketeers.

Ageups: Tower +300c
9 musketeers

Age I
Get 2villagers on food crates, one on wood. Build a market and Speed it Up asap!
Get all tier 1 Market upgrades and steeltraps. It might seem you age Up at minute 4:15 But that is okay! Because we dont need any coin shipments, capitalism and our 20 villager Economy is more than enough for it.
Age Up with either 19 or 20 vill Population and send in capitalism and advanced politics asap.

During transition you want to macro 70/30% on food / coin.

As soon you hit age II:
you should be able to klick Up again as soon you gathered your coin crates.
Get your outpost on the middle of the map, and build a barracks with either wood you buy from the market or chop for it during transition.
Queue a batch of musketeers and as soon the batch is done,
Age 3:
you should hit age 3 by now. Send in 2 falcs and Push as soon Veteran musketeers are in, or wait for 9 musketeers to arrive.
Then you can either follow it up with 11 pavisier, mercenaries or economic shipments e.g. the arsenal. Ufizi can also do the Trick once you have 3+ lombards or the 1500 resources If you have at least one lombard build.

The architect:
He will build:
Market - House - TP - barracks -4x house, then lombards / basilika

1 Like

You clearly dont use a rush civ. Youre clearly an Ottoman, Mexcian, Dutch, Italian FF turtle all game person. The only people who think rushing isnt dead on Age 3 dont rush and never have.

1 Like

I main Spanish, but yeah, Mexican is usually my second choice. I guess there is some healthy room for further debate on the topic.

1 Like