Great team mates doing cool things

one of the reasons i can never take ranked team games too seriously…

Someone explain to me once and for all, is there an extra fog/mist layer added on snow maps an how can it be turned off?

What is the deal? He lost lots of vills by walling?

There is a map lighting option that can be turned off which is probably what you’re seeing in the screenshot, it has different effects depending on the map terrain.

@phoenix1089 I find that team games are the best experience if you hop onto the queue with a pre-made team, grab a friend or two and queue up, you’ll have a lot more fun.

Blue’s wall is just too aggressive. OP was green and not too impressed.

There is a map lighting option that can be turned off which is probably what you’re seeing in the screenshot, it has different effects depending on the map terrain.

Thank you.

Too bad players are expected to experiment with this and find optimal settings, instead of the game providing them by default. Really strange. As a result everyone has to deal with these vague looking screenshots and twitch streams. I consider it damaging to the image of the game.

Not everyone is as critical. This screenshot in particular is a vague mess.

Some allies are great. I had once a ally (map = nomad) hitting castle age around 40 minutes into the game. I was already in imp 11

Options are good, so that everyone can customize graphics like they prefer. People have different tastes.

You completely missed my point, that the game should default the most optimal settings that compliment the genre. So clairity must be a priority. It’s not a coincidence that most people turn off all these settings.

2 Likes