Griot unit crash the game (Fixed)

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 38254
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Sometimes when interacting with the unit “Griot” this makes it automatically close the game, this happened to me twice in a row in the third age, the first time was to change the command of the music or instruments, the second when sending this unit to play an instrument in a building.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play with Hausa
  2. Send a Griot to a building/mine or anything else you can interact with.
    or
  3. Change the unit commands (Play drums, silence, etc)
1 Like

It happened to me recently, but without doing anything

Same here. And, speaking of griots, I think that they should have a description of what they do in the diferent positions.

Hi @everyone, we’re tracking an issue where the Griot’s actions can cause crashes in certain languages. Could you please each let me know what language your game was set to when the issue occurred? Thank you!

For reference (and future readers on this topic) the affected languages are:
Portuguese
Spanish
Turkish

@Innigop I will add your suggestion about the Griot’s abilities to our database as a Quality of Life suggestion, thanks!

Hi @Breadalus, from my side I can tell you that this happened with the Spanish language.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m also have the game in spanish

1 Like