- GAME BUILD #: 81058
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
Commanding your selected units to Guard a closely nearby* unit, makes them rooted in place.
*closer than the distance that forces your units to travel before they begin guarding.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Have more than one military units selected (let’s say 10), together in one place.
- Order your selected units to Guard a closely nearby unit (either one of your already selected, or another one not selected that stands closely nearby).
- Now order your selected units to move somewhere; they will not, they are rooted in place.
You can unroot them only by 1) moving them one by one, or by 2) moving far enough the unit that is being guarded.
When you order your selected units to move (step 3), they should move instead of ignoring the move order.