GUI visual experience broken, also front worse than before

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: .58259.0 8059288
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

The game GUI was been worked on, with some significant worsening of the visual user experience.
The GUI pixel matrix looks like it’s mapped to another res with a point filter.
Also the font for e.g. menu writings or scoreboard was changed, looking significantly worse.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. start the game

Also it gets worse if the game is set to a 16:10 res, like 2304x1440

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Font is unchanged, because old font was better.
GUI is sharp like it was before.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

1 Like

Hi @UnfamousScout !

Thanks for reporting the font issue, we are already tracking it

What do you mean with GUI pixel matrix? could you point it with an arrow in your picture? Not sure what you mean

Thanks!

With GUI pixel matrix i meant ‘pixel outcome regarding the GUI’
The outcome pixel by pixel on my screen looks odd. Like it was pulled from another resolution, so that the pixel don’t match on top of each other.

It might not be GUI only, but the entire game. Because these kind of artifacts are much more visible on fonts/rectangular edges, which occur more often in the GUI.

1 Like

@IkoKnight8151 what does “tracking” mean - surely this is a “we’re looking into it and will hopefully resolve this” case?

Tracking the issue doesn’t mean ■■■■ in the first place, but that’s not the point here.
I give the report that the GUI has worsened by changing the font and also changing the rendering in some way.

That’s all i can do.

1 Like