Guiscard arrives scenario population bug

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: Update 63482
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In the Hautevilles campaign Guiscard arrives scenario, you start with 200 pop space and gain additional pop space each base you conquer. In the hints section it describes that you are limited to a maximum of 160 pop and gain pop space from each base you conquer rather than increasing maximimum pop. So I guess it is supposed to work like that.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Load the Hautevilles campaign Guiscard arrives scenario
  2. See that you start with 200 available pop space.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
In the hints section it describes that you are limited to a maximum of 160 pop and gain pop space from each base you conquer rather than increasing maximimum pop. So I guess it is supposed to work like that.

1 Like

Hello, I experienced the exact same bug.

Also, I think both the Byzantines and the Lombards are supposed to betray, and I attacked the Lombards but the Byzantines never attacked me (and I didn’t serve them nor the Lombards either).

Hey Guys!

Thanks for the report. We are already tracking this issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! And by the way the population bug is also valid for the Hautevilles scenario 3 too, where to player can reach a population of 200 instead of 75.