Gunpowder Age

At least AoE team in either this current or in future expansions of AoE 4 must consider adding in the fascinating era of gundpowder ages and castles. Which includes the fascinating world, designs and innvoations of da vinci.

1 Like

Adam Isgreen stated that it will be going right to the edge of the renaissance (although at first his tongue slipped and said up to the end of), so who knows. :smiling_face:

If you are more the gunpowder guy, maybe it will make a comeback in the future. I quote a section from GameStar’s article about AoE4

Relic plans to aggressively continue the series. Age of Empires 4 is to become the seed from which many new Age-of-Empires blossoms will emerge in the next few years. The developers are not just talking about addons, but are even planning future successors .

1 Like

I would like to begin the game in early médiéval and finished it in the late colonial age

And as a french i prefere Vauban :wink:

1 Like

And don’t forget a good game set in ancient Rome

1 Like

That’s a good hint till renaissance or even till the colonial, a great idea, either in one go or through its expansion pack. Anyway the AoE 4 gameplay was much cool.

2 Likes

I’m more intrested in AoE1 civilizations aka Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Phoenicians

2 Likes

AoE IV looks like have all of them. AoE 2 expansions is enough for it. Similarly you can also figure out Hedgmony War series, Bannermen, Empire Earth, Settlers, Stronghold series for this.