Half my 1v1 nomad opponents concede in 1st minute

Good, then you agree that unhappy players are not the root of the problem. This is obvious since it did not happen in the past or on other platfroms.

Slightly confusing since you contradict yourself, but okay. It’s good. These people who leave the game are not there just to annoy others, they just feel left out by the current system.

I just read your comments again on my MM for everyone topic, I think you made many unreasonable arguments however you concluded by saying that a ranked lobby would be welcome. I don’t agree that the main playstyle should be banned to a seperate ranked lobby, I think it can be combined in a reasonable manner. To say it differently, the main MM system should be designed with the most popular playstyles in mind. However I will say that if a ranked lobby is the only thing I am going to get, I will take it and cherish it like a precious gem. At least it is a solution in the direct sense, only not the best and in a just way. (Currently it shows elo in lobby, but the lobby still does not allow ranked play)