Hanno and the African Voyage - New Campaign from Forgotten Empires Designer!

It’s been nearly 20 years since I released a custom campaign for Age of Empires/Rise of Rome! But after working on the revamped campaigns for the Definitive Edition, I had to put something together for the custom campaign community. I hope you try it and enjoy it. Let me know what you think! You can download it here

About the Scenario
Sometime in the 6th century BCE, a Carthaginian crew passed through the Pillars of Herakles and down the West African coast. Led by a man named Hanno, the expedition would travel further than any Carthaginians had gone before. Their feat would not be matched until the Portuguese explorers some two millennia later. As Hanno, take charge of this voyage, fight savage tribes, and return to Carthage laden with the riches of Africa!

About the Author
The author is a campaign designer on the Forgotten Empires team, where he made official campaigns for both Age of Empires: Definitive Edition and Age of Empires II: HD Edition. He is also a prolific custom campaign designer with over a dozen releases totaling over 146,000 unique downloads. Hanno and the African Voyage is his first released custom campaign for Age of Empires/Rise of Rome since 1999.

Link to Download

2 Likes

Hi, thank you for the campaign, it’s so rare to have some devs news… can we expect some info on what’s going on about AoE DE ?