Hausa age up with Hausa

Is this final? Why would you do this?

2 Likes

I think it’s similar to how Japan isolates itself by allying itself with itself in the consulate.

6 Likes

It’s like getting iroquis and USA…You can make one size fits all wagons and TC wagons pretty quickly.

Yeah, thats what i tought. But why not at least call it somehow differently? It just pops out to me so much.

If you want to improve Hausa, you shall do the next step:
1- Land map: Start with 11 vills + 3 vills in metropoli, when you will aging to 2 age (bereber age), put 7 vills in wood + 4 vills in gold and other in food and build Barrack + university, when you will get to the 2 age, you’ll take a 700 influence and build the embassy’ bereber and do vills in tc + embassy vills. The next step will define with your strat

2- water map (not boom): Start with 11 vills + 3 vills in metropoli, when you will aging to 2 age (hausa age), put 11 vills in wood + 3 vills in gold and do fishing ship to improve the food, when you will get to the 2 age, you’ll take a 700 wood and change your vills to food and gold + change a cow for wood and do fishing ships. The next step will define with your strat