Hausa problem

So hausa gets corsair marksmen from towers but they cost 2 pop they count as outlaw and hausa dont have the card to lower their pop cost.
Problem is when i age up with english they get arsenal and +1more damage for rifle units vs heavy inf.The only rifle unit hausa can get costs 2 pop so its very non wise to use them.

1 Like

and in exchange fulani+griot beat nearly every infantry cost effectively

1 Like

But then why age up with english if i cant use that rifle tech?

native skirms? all the other arsenal techs like caracole?

1 Like

Which native get this from hausa can you write because there is no rifle native for hausa.

like, on a map? like a cherokee rifleman or whatever. You get the arsenal for breastplate, bayonet, cuirass and caracole. if rifling is useful for a specific map consider it a bonus

No hasusa units i mean

I fail to understand what part of what I wrote was confusing

I’m not fluent in treatyese, but I minor’d in college let me try.

I believe OP is referring to how hausa struggles vs post imperial f/up musk like soldaddies and chadissaries due to their only option to get a 3x (CIR) vs hvy infantry is the corsair marksmen, which has to have the british age5 option. The 2 pop cost making them somewhat inefficient to beating said beefcakes of heavy infantry. This contributes to hausa’s lower power ranking in that mode.

3 Likes

@platypus_slayer1 This guy totally understands what i mean

No,hausa units i mean
Edit:Also i want to add that ethiopia has lower pop for outlaws which it doesnt need but hausa dont have that card its weird.